'Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most.'
1) My beloved. He is an incredible support to me through good times and bad, and always makes me laugh. He is amazing at cuddles and.. ahem..cooking. Both vital qualities in having a partner as a Crohn's patient. x
2) The NHS. National Health Service in Scotland. Without amazing doctors and nurses i've had treating me, I literally wouldn't be here.
3) My family and friends. I can't imagine going through this disease alone. My friends and family (including my beloved) have been an endless support for me, and continue to travel along with me on my diseased journey, day in day out.
4) Good quality loo roll. I spend a LOT of time in the bathroom.
5) Wet wipes. (see above)
6) Laughing. Ok, not really a 'thing' but I couldn't get through a day without having a full bodied chuckle. It may not be the best medicine, but it certainly helps.
7) My Cat. He is the cat's whiskers. He has the cats whiskers too, because he is a cat. Sits with his backside in my face when im ill so I know he loves me. I think.
8) Music. I hear music everywhere I go, I have a varied tastes and can't imagine a world without it.
9) Socks. Decent socks are vital, especially if you live in Scotland like myself. Comedy socks are even better and if you have odd socks there is a high chance we could be friends.
10) Blogging. Since I started sharing my experiences i've been a complete addict. I love the fact that people all over the world can share in what i'm going through and exchange advice and stories. It is an invaluable tool for me now. Hooked :)
Post written as part of WEGO Health #HAWMC